We love people with a passion for the sea & for culture ...
Become an Ambassador or Culture Sailing Local Representative (CSLR)
The CSLR will receive a monetary reward from the boat fee that will enrol in any of the rallies, provided the lead came from you, will receive bonuses per each complete information lead you provide CS. As a CSLR you may apply for enrolment in one of our boat leader. You could be leading the next year’s rally, you could use your boat as a flotilla boat leader and we will arrange a fee for that. You will pay boat fees just at our cost. Last but not least you will have a lot of fun with all of us and all the Culture Sailing sailors.
What are Ambassadors’ & CSLRs' unique features?
Our Ambassadors & CSLR are the contact reference of sailor friends, clubs, ports and marinas communities: show your tanned face, share your passion and facts within a good description, let yourself bright up by giving detailed information, talk to people and tell them about Culture Sailing.
Share information and experience
You are excited each time you talk about Sailing with friends. The eyes are the window of the soul, but your soul’s window are your social profiles, currently calling a strike for too much activity. You always have a front row seat at Culture Sailing events and talking people into getting onboard is your secret weapon.
Partners / Sponsors / Friends
We want to partner with your association, club, charter company, training service, product company and travel agency. Please do not hesitate to contact us and have a chat about the different kinds of partnership/friendship:
- Co-branding partner: those who free-exchange marketing strategies, material, advertising and branding with us
- Discount partner: those who provide discounts to our customers or to us
- Product partner: those who provide free products, or services, to our customers or to us
- Full sponsor: in typical terms, a budget made available to us
- Friends: any organization who writes about us or simply those we consider our friend!